The Pipeline Air concept is for customers looking to purchase reliable compressed air supplied in a utility-like manner. The partnership is an agreement that covers the USA market. It is designed to ensure a pricing structure that maximizes operational efficiency for customers with large air volume requirements.
By choosing Pipeline Air, large-volume compressed air users benefit from a solution tailored to their specific site requirements utilizing Atlas Copco’s centrifugal high-efficiency, oil-free air compressors. As with any utility, customers will avoid the burden of capital investments, as well as related operations and maintenance costs. Pipeline Air gives the customer the option to buy the air, not the equipment.
UCA has one of the most knowledgeable compressed air technical support, installation and operation teams in the world. The UCA team has decades of experience in supplying and managing air supply platforms to large-scale users across multiple industries.
For Pipeline Air customers, UCA will build and install modularized compressor facilities at a location that is convenient for the customer, then deliver compressed air to feed the customer’s distribution system. The operation is managed through UCA’s control center, so customers are assured that the installation will keep up with their requirements, cope with changes in production demands and be kept in optimal service condition.
UCA has an efficient procedure for ascertaining the suitability of a customer’s facility for the Pipeline Air concept. UCA will analyze your current and future air uses and design a system to meet the contract’s performance guarantees. With Pipeline Air, customers won’t have to worry about questions such as:
- Do you have concerns about the reliability or quality of your air supply?
- Do you sometimes run short on air?
- Do you have enough air to cope with expansion?
- Are you concerned you don’t have back up or spare parts on-hand in the event of a compressor failure or urgent service need?
- Are you concerned about the rising costs of electricity?
- Do you have room inside your facility to install new compressed air equipment?
Pipeline Air: A Simple Summary
- Guaranteed supply of compressed air
- Guaranteed performance
- Flexible terms
- No more capital or maintenance outlays
- Freedom to focus your resources on your main business objectives