BRECOflex CO., LLC (Eatontown, NJ) introduces the newest belt option in its move-series, the AT10move-M. This open-ended version joins the BFXmove truly endless timing belt that was launched last spring. The move-series represents the next generation of timing belts, offering up to 75% higher stiffness and 30% higher transmittable force than the standard AT10 belt. The advantages of AT10move open-ended belts include:
- 75% higher stiffness and tensile strength.
- 30% higher transmittable force.
- The ability to reduce the belt width by one standard size.
- A narrower drive, which reduces drive inertia and noise.
- Reduced wear and increased service life.
In linear drive applications, the high tensile strength and high stiffness of the "move tension members" ensure faster settling and more accurate positioning with a very high degree of precision. The high load-bearing capacity of the tension members, optimized tooth shape and low-friction coefficient of the belt coating provides advantages in applications where long service life and low friction are important.