According to Presto ECOA (Norton, MA), its Trans-A-Dock Surface Mount Loading Dock Lifts deliver all of the benefits and advantages of a permanent dock lift without the need for pit mounting. They are ideal for use in leased buildings, or places where permanent installation is not possible or practical. Features include:
- The ability to access a wide range of truck bed heights up to 60” and transfer loads to fixed height docks or to grade level.
- Availability in 3,000, 4,000, and 5,000 lb. capacities.
- Platforms constructed of safety tread steel plate and available in 72” x 72” or 72” x 96” sizes with a variety of transfer configurations. They also feature safety chains at either end and a removable hand rail.
- Approach ramps and bridge plates, also with safety tread construction, and equipped with lifting chains.
- Rectangular structural tube scissor legs for minimizing deflection and allowing safety handling of off-center loads.
- A detachable dolly jack with flip down wheels on the base frame, allowing the empty lift to be moved when not in use.