Hamilton Caster (Hamilton, OH) has introduced new casters and wheels engineered to withstand the rigors of high temperatures. These new products are designed for use in food manufacturing, autoclaves, product finish systems and other extreme temp environments. Temperature capabilities begin at 250°F and top out at 750°F; wheel diameters span 3 inches to 12 inches; load capacities per caster range from 260 to 9,000 lbs.
Wheel offerings include:
- Ultratherm, with a high performance elastic rubber tread. Rated @ 530 degrees, Ultratherm is the highest temperature rated wheel on the market today with a soft (75A) resilient tread for quiet rolling that won’t mark floors.
- Thermolast, a 30% glass-fiber-reinforced nylon 6/6.
- Duratherm, a durable composite material that outlasts high heat phenolic and is designed for oven racks.
For casters, Hamilton introduces:
- The new Inferno series offered in light, medium, and heavy duty plus a new high heat stainless steel line.
- The MagmaMax Extra Heavy Duty Series rated up to 750°F with a maximum load capacity of 9000 lbs. per caster.
Many of the almost 300 new products feature precision stainless steel shielded ball bearings in wheels rated to 750°F for easy rolling and long life and high temp grease in the caster swivel raceways rated to 1,000°F.