The Dual Force Vac Drum Pump from Vortec (Cincinnati, OH) is designed to serve as a convenient and versatile solution for liquid material handling and spill clean-up. Using powerful Vortec technology, this proven two-way, air-powered drum pump can fill or discharge a 55-gallon drum in just 2 minutes with no moving parts and no shock hazard. Switching from fill to discharge mode is accomplished with a quarter-turn of a knob, and it installs on a 55-gallon drum in less than a minute. Other features include:
- A vacuum hose and long reach wand for “out of the box” functionality.
- The ability to handle viscous liquids to 1500 cPs, as well as chips, swarf, and particulate, making it ideal for cleaning coolant sumps, sludge and wastewater from parts washers, solvents, hydraulic oil, tramp oil, liquid spills, liquid transfers and more.
- An automatic safety shut off valve to prevent overflows.
- A relief valve that limits internal drum pressure to 8 PSIG.
- Resistant to most non-volatile non-flammable liquids, making them a viable tool in many industrial and commercial environments.
- A ten-year warranty.
Powered by compressed air, with no moving parts, these quiet running drum pumps require virtually no maintenance.