PowerJak Electric Pallet Trucks from Presto Lifts (Norton, MA) feature powered lift and powered drive for effortless transport of palletized loads in a wide variety of manufacturing and warehousing applications. Two models are available with load capacities of 3,000 lbs. and 4,500 lbs., with features including:
• Heavy-duty reinforced forks that have a lowered height of 3.4” and raised height of up to 8”. The outside dimension of the forks is 27” and the load center is 24”.
• An ergonomically designed handle, which puts all controls within easy reach for maximum operator comfort and convenience.
• Forward- and reverse-drive switches, located on both sides of the handle to accommodate left- or right-hand operation. A turtle speed setting reduces drive speed by 50% for more precise positioning control when working in tight quarters.
• Dual articulating front casters, which provide smooth travel on rough or uneven surfaces.
• An auto-reversing belly switch, which protects operators from potential injury when walking the unit backwards, and an automatic brake halts travel when the drive/steering handle is released.
• An easily visible and accessible instrument cluster, including a key switch to prevent unauthorized use, an LED battery status indicator, a digital hour meter and an emergency “e”-stop.