Dillon Manufacturing, Inc. (Springfield, OH) introduces vise jaws with exacting tolerances (+/- .002” in all dimensions, including flatness), with machined work surfaces to fit the contours and curves of the workpieces. Specifics include the following:
- Available in 1018 steel, stainless, 6061 aluminum, or specified alloy materials, in standard or custom blanks.
- Soft jaws or hardened (heat treated) jaws in HD or HDL vises.
- Made in the USA in ISO 9001:2015 facilities, with industry leading lead-times.
- Dillon Vise Jaws are available with industry standard hole patterns that fit most manufactured vises including Chick, Kurt, TE-Co, Toolex, and Palmgren.
- Carbinite coating can be added for improved gripping after the Vise Jaws are machined to specifications.
- Comprised of wear resistant carbide alloys that increase grip to enhance mill performance, Carbinite coatings display exceptional bond strength without annealing or distortion.