Tri-Mer (Owosso, MI) announces Tri-Flow Compact filter technology for submicron particulate and fumes, designed to deliver performance virtually identical to a HEPA filter, and provide a superior alternative to bags and cartridges, which are typically MERV 10-13. Features include:
- 2-3x more filtration area compared to filter bags.
- Filtration efficiencies of 99.999% on 0.5 micron and larger particles by weight.
- A large surface area and a small envelope, making Tri-Flow Compact filters ideal for the broadest range of uses, including food processing, foundries, powder coating, mining, laser cutting.
- Media options tailored to the application, including polyester felt hydrophobic/oleophobic, polyester felt antistatic, high-temp antistatic, polyester felt micro porous, polyester-nonwoven with microfiber surface, polyester-nonwoven with PTFE membrane and polyester-nonwoven with PTFE membrane/antistatic.
- A self-supporting design; media is pleated and continuously bonded for maximum stability.
- Aerodynamic gasketing to optimize pulse cleaning efficiency. Self-cleaning filter elements have a multi-year service life, and are easy to maintain with integral pulse-jet cleaning.