The new SP230 series of isolated 2-wire signal splitters from Acromag (Wixom, MI) are designed for easier installation and setup. Four models, covering a broad range of sensor signals, provide dual 4-20mA outputs proportional to a single current, voltage or temperature input. They receive power from either output loop. A USB connection to a Windows PC or Android device enables simple, precise configuration of I/O ranges and a variety of operational settings with free software. The combination of software-guided setup, two-wire loop-powered installation, and removable wiring terminal blocks, make SP230s the most convenient solution for signal splitting/duplicating applications. Features include:
- Easy configuration via USB with Windows software or Agility app for Android.
- Input scales independently at each output.
- Current, voltage or temperature input.
- Selectable filtering levels.
- Configurable output clamp levels (NAMUR).
- Wide temperature operating range.
Click here for more information.