Fluke Reliability, an operating company of Fluke Corporation (Everett, WA), announces its newest product, the Fluke 3563 Analysis Vibration Sensor system. Vibration monitoring helps maintenance teams reduce unplanned downtime and prevent potentially catastrophic failures from occurring, but it has been difficult or cost-prohibitive to monitor every tier of asset. The new Fluke 3563 Analysis Vibration Sensor system is a complete solution — hardware, software and services — that integrates a powerful set of technologies to give maintenance teams detailed insights into anything from performance tracking to fault analysis to improve the reliability of equipment. The Fluke 3563 features:
- Long battery life — The piezo sensor and software combine to produce a unique, smart battery management capability with a user-determined data transmission rate. Users can adjust and extend the sensor battery life while still getting the necessary data.
- User-friendly interface — Users can configure the sensor based on machine type for precise readings without manually entering severity thresholds.
- Powerful analysis — The Live-Asset Portal software application enables users to analyze both banded overall values and narrowband values. With this capability, they can determine the fault causing a problem.
- Flexible wireless network capabilities — The wireless gateway possesses dual network connection capabilities — Wi-Fi and Ethernet — so the system can fit any facility.
- Expert services — remote and onsite setup, vibration training and custom installation and training packages.