FLIR Systems, Inc. (Arlington, VA) has announced the FLIR T860, the latest addition to the high-performance T-Series family. This new thermal camera is the first to feature onboard Inspection Route software, ideal for streamlining inspections of critical assets, including power substation components, distribution lines, manufacturing equipment or facility electrical and mechanical systems. By running a pre-planned route through the camera, thermal inspectors can spend less time in the field and face less hassle when creating survey reports. Features include:
- An ergonomic body, a vibrant LCD touchscreen visible from low angles and an integrated color viewfinder for sun glare conditions.
- FLIR’s advanced Vision Processing, including patented MSX and UltraMax image enhancement technologies to provide enhanced image clarity with half the image noise of previous models.
- An optional 6-degree telephoto thermal lens, which allows users to inspect energized targets from a safe distance or measure small targets with greater precision.
- Advanced measurement tools such as one-touch level/span and laser-assisted autofocus, which helps users quickly find problems and make critical decisions.
- The new subscription-based software, FLIR Thermal Studio Pro. This professional-level program provides access to all the time saving features and benefits of FLIR Thermal Studio Pro as well as free software upgrades.