New from Suhner Industrial Products (Rome, GA) is their LRC 20 turbo tool. Features include:
- A redesigned pneumatic drive for grinding, milling and polishing in the recesses of workpieces, such as the leading edges and corners of impellers or the insides of narrow pipes.
- A diameter of 13 mm and lengths of 125, 250, 500, 1,000 and 1,500 mm.
- The ability to reach speeds of 20,000 RPM, but maintaining a noise level of 69.5 dB.
- A centrifugal governor regulates the speed in saving an average of 20 percent of the compressed air needed for conventional air tool technologies.
- The exhaust air is directed backwards, protecting the work surface from lubricating oil.
- Extension elements that can be bent to 45 degrees.