Tektronix (Beaverton, OR) has introduced the TBS2000, a next generation basic oscilloscope featuring a long record length and large display for faster signal evaluation and troubleshooting. The TBS2000 features:
- Availability with 70 MHz or 100 MHz bandwidth, and with 2 or 4 channels.
- A 9” WVGA display.
- The ability to display 15 horizontal (time) divisions, allowing users to see 50 percent more signal than any other scope in this category, according to the company.
- A 20 Mpoint record length with single-knob pan and zoom, which provides the ability to capture long time duration signals and easily navigate to find important details.
- Support for the Tektronix VPI probe interface, which allows users to use a range of Tektronix active probes.
- HelpEverywhere context-sensitive, configurable help that provides on-screen tips for settings.
- Wi-Fi dongle support enables wireless connectivity.
For more information, visit www.tek.com/tbs2000.