The MarSurf PS 10 from Mahr is a practical roughness measuring unit for mobile use. Using a 4.3" TFT touch screen display, operation is fast, intuitive and user-friendly. Additional features include:
- The ability to measure 31 roughness parameters.
- A convenient list of favorite functions in the display.
- Laboratory level performance on the shop floor.
- The ability to execute quick roughness testing in and on a machine while in production.
- Suitable for use in quality assurance of milled and turned parts, ground and honed workpieces, on large machines, large workpieces, or for use with incoming inspection.
- The ability to remove the drive unit and operate it separately from the display.
- Built-in "Vees" to support small diameter parts during the measurement cycle.
- Optional probes for different measuring tasks.
- A large battery pack that recharges in 1.5 hours and enables over 1,200 measurements per charge.
- Measuring data saved in TXT, X3P, CSV, or PDF formats as finished measuring records with no additional software.
- A Mahr calibration certificate.
For more information, visit http://www.mahr.com; or call 800-343-2050.