Linemaster (Woodstock, CT) has introduced its RF Wireless foot control, a plug-and-go system for new applications or as a replacement for existing wired solutions. Standard RF Wireless foot controls feature:
- Up to (5) digital and (3) analog switch functions, with additional switch functions available upon request.
- The ability to eliminate cord clutter.
- The IEEE 802.15.4 Standard.
- Operation on the ISM 2.4 GHz frequency band.
- A proprietary communication scheme that doesn’t require a bi-directional link or acknowledgement, which reduces the amount of air traffic and potential interference.
- A transmitter (foot pedal) powered by three AA batteries that provides 700 hours of operation at 50% duty cycle.
- IP68 protection.
For more information, visit www.linemaster.com/lp/e-0926-001.