Pepperl+Fuchs offers their DK50-UV Luminescence Sensors for error checking, sorting, measuring, and positioning materials that blend into a background, and are seemingly invisible. Features include:
- The ability to detect fluorescent chalk marks, clear glue and tamper-proof seals on irregular backgrounds.
- A sensing range of 600 mm in a housing that is 50 percent smaller than previous generations.
- A light spot with a small focal point for detecting small parts, leaks, and markings down to 2.2 mm in diameter.
- UL and cUL listed.
- Able to differentiate between multiple luminescent targets.
- Four automatic teach modes and one manual teach mode for customizing the sensor to the application.
- A graphical, user-friendly 8-segment LED display.