Endress+Hauser’s (Greenwood, IN) Micropilot NMR81 uses 79 GHz technology to generate a narrow beam angle of 3° or 4°. The measurements are more reliable, even in narrow tanks, because the radar beam avoids obstacles, such as baffles on the tank walls, and is thus unhindered by interfering signals. Additional features include:
- A beam that does not hit the tank walls prematurely, so measurements to the bottom, even in tall tanks, are easier.
- Installation relatively close to the tank wall is possible with the narrow beam angle.
- Measuring ranges of up to 70 meters.
- In custody transfer, the instrument measures up to 30 meters with an accuracy of ±0.5mm.
- Fulfills American Petroleum Institute (API) and International Organization of Legal Metrology (OIML) requirements.
- An antenna equipped with a gas-tight feed-through, which is particularly important for handling highly toxic or diffusive products.
For more information, visit http://www.us.endress.com/NMR81, or call 317-535-1306.