Balluff (Florence, KY) announces the newest addition to its line of capacitive sensors – the Advanced SMARTLEVEL. This sensor combines standard capacitive sensing technology and the patented SMARTLEVEL technology, enabling the ability to sense solids and highly conductive acids and bases with the utmost reliability. The Advanced SMARTLEVEL is ideal for level detection applications involving liquids, powders, granulates, paste like medias, such as grease, cleaning fluids, and acids and bases. Features and benefits include:
- Balluff’s patented SMARTLEVEL technology.
- IO-Link or discrete output versions.
- The ability to detect conductive fluids, solids and granulates.
- 316 stainless steel and PEEK housing.
- Excellent foam and deposit compensation.
- Suitability for use in autoclaves.
- IP68 / IP69K.
- Can be installed in plastic or metal tanks.