Keyence (Itasca, IL) has released the LR-W series full-spectrum sensor, which is designed to detect any change in appearance and is capable of analyzing the full visible light spectrum. Features include:
- Calibration via a one-touch teach function.
- A detailed digital display.
- A highly visible indicator light.
- A 500 mm range.
- An adjustable beam spot, which allows a focused beam spot even at long distances.
- An IP65/67 enclosure rating that minimizes the need for maintenance.
For more information, visit www.Keyence.com/LRWPR.