The NITEGLOW Emergency Egress System from Wooster Products (Wooster, OH) includes high quality photoluminescent (glow in the dark) products to illuminate stair treads, handrails, door handles and door frames, and obstructions, so that occupants can evacuate safely in a darkened environment. Specifically:
- NITEGLOW two-stage anti-slip stair nosing meets NYC Local Law 26, 2015 IBC, and 2015 IFC code compliance.
- Photoluminescent abrasive provides a higher coefficient of friction (and more secure footing) than competitive products that include a photoluminescent strip without abrasive (which is the industry norm).
- NITEGLOW is well suited for either new construction or retrofit code compliance upgrades.
- Heat treated corrosion resistant aluminum substrate and a nearly diamond-hard aluminum oxide filler assures long tread life under heavy pedestrian traffic.
- Available in lengths to order, to a maximum of 8’0”.
www.WoosterProducts.com, 800-321- 4936