Wooster Products (Wooster, OH) presents SuperGrit two-stage safety stair nosings and treads which provide superior traction on interior or exterior stairs. Ideal for installation in new concrete or steel pan filled stairs, they are available in 11 standard colors or with high quality photoluminescent NITEGLOW treads. Specifically:
- SuperGrit treads feature a heat treated, corrosion resistant, extruded aluminum base with a satin lacquered finish for an aesthetic appeal that is durable.
- Unique 2-stage construction allows a wood insert to be used during the building construction stage then replaced with anti-slip nosing after construction for a fresh clean appearance when the building is turned over. This same 2-stage construction allows for quick and easy replacement of treads should they become damaged.
- Corrosion resistant extruded aluminum substrate and a nearly diamond-hard aluminum oxide filler assures long tread life. Bright, long lasting epoxy filler (including photoluminescent) is free of hazardous and radioactive substances, extends uniformly throughout the filler.
- A high content of aluminum oxide abrasive provides traction and long service life and is replaceable.
- Available in lengths to order, to a maximum of 8’0”; clean architectural lines ensure aesthetic appeal.
www.WoosterProducts.com, 800-321- 4936