SW (Union City, CA) announces the introduction of NewTrile, a new line of reusable chemical protection gloves that feature EcoTek Biodegradability Technology which dramatically accelerates glove breakdown in landfills. NewTrile with EcoTek provides businesses new broad-spectrum reusable chemical hand protection while helping them meet their sustainability goals. Designed for use in hostile chemical environments:
- NewTrile gloves are available in hand specific, flock-lined, and unlined styles that range from 11 mil to 15 mil in thickness.
- All deliver high ANSI 6 abrasion resistance and ANSI 2 puncture protection for long-lasting protection.
- Each glove features case-hardened exteriors that enhance their performance for tough applications requiring prolonged exposure to chemicals.
- With double chlorinated surfaces that ensure easy donning and doffing, these gloves are the ideal choice for the most challenging environments.
- They are also approved for repeated food usage per FDA 21 CFR 177.2600 and dermatologically accredited by the Skin Health Alliance.