Guardian Fall Protection, a Pure Safety Group (PSG; Houston, TX) brand, has unveiled its new HTL Horizontal Lifeline (HLL) for use in fall protection systems. The horizontal anchorage accommodates two workers in fall arrest at 30-, 60- and 100-foot lengths. Benefits include:
- An ultra-lightweight design that is extremely durable.
- Due to the double-braided polyester rope functioning as the shock absorber, no inline shock absorber is required.
- A built-in, inline tension swivel that prevents tangling and keeps the HLL in an optimal position.
- Nylon thimbles that protect the rope against wear and prevents loops.
- Lower dynamic sag which provides exceptional fall clearances.
The HTL kit includes the rope, tensioner to tighten and secure the lifeline, two O-rings for easy connection and smooth movement along the rope, two double-locking carabiners, two 6-foot cross arm straps and a convenient carrying and storage bag.www.puresafetygroup.com; 800-466-6385