Pure Safety Group (PSG; Pasadena, TX) has unveiled two new products to complete its Series line-up of three Guardian Fall Protection safety harnesses, with applications for keeping workers at height safe in many real-life work scenarios. All harnesses meet OSHA standards, exceed ANSI standards and are pending CSA certification. The Series 3 and Series 5 full-body fall protection harnesses are used for personal fall arrest, work positioning, restraint and rescue/confined space applications. Both feature:
- A captivated chest strap that prevents improper adjustment and accidental slippage.
- Rubber web ends that fold over and protect the harnesses against damage.
- Dual lanyard keepers for safe storage of unused lanyard legs.
- A loop for easily connecting to a dual SRL connector, freeing up the D-ring for other attachments.
- An optional heavy-duty waist pad and belt to accommodate tools.
- Capacities of 130-420 pounds.