The Super Air Knife from EXAIR (Cincinnati, OH) is the latest generation of the company’s engineered air knife that dramatically reduces compressed air usage and noise when compared to other blowoffs. Specifically:
- The Super Air Knife offers a more efficient way to clean, dry or cool parts, webs or conveyors.
- It delivers a uniform sheet of laminar airflow across the entire length with hard-hitting force.
- Air amplification ratios (entrained air to compressed air) of 40:1 are produced.
- It meets OSHA maximum dead-end pressure and noise requirements.
- The Super Air Knife is ideal for blowing off chips, dirt or water from parts, webs or conveyors. It delivers a uniform sheet of air that has the same force across the entire length.
- There are no interruptions or “dead spots”, which means all surfaces are dried or cleaned.
- The Super Air Knife is available in aluminum, stainless steel, or PVDF for corrosive and high temperature applications.
- Even at high pressures of 80 PSIG (5.5 BAR), the sound level is surprisingly quiet at 69 dBA for most applications.