No. 895 is a 1,000°F (538°C), top loading oven from Grieve (Round Lake, IL), currently used for curing composite materials in large molds at the customer’s facility. Workspace dimensions of this oven measure 168” W x 48” D x 48” H. 120 KW are installed in lncoloy sheathed tubular heating elements, while a 12,500 CFM, 10-HP recirculating blower provides horizontal airflow. Features include:
- 8” thick insulated walls comprising 2” of 1900°F block and 6” of 10 lb./cf density rockwool.
- An aluminized steel exterior, Type 304, 2B finish stainless steel interior, reinforced ¼” steel plate top, air-operated rear hinged door and wear bars at sides of workspace.
- Floor of workspace is reinforced for 4,000 lbs. loading at removable stainless steel subway grates.
- 325 CFM powered forced exhauster and access ports to allow monitoring of mold during injection.
- Controls including a digital programming temperature controller, manual reset excess temperature controller with separate contactors, recirculating blower airflow safety switch and SCR power controller.