HYTORC (Mahwah, NJ) has unveiled the company’s latest addition to the LION Gun series, the LION-.7. The LION Gun is a lithium ion battery-powered torque gun, which is lightweight and portable, with no attachments to hoses, cords or compressors. The industrial strength, non-impacting gear box delivers adjustable torque faster, safer and more reliably than manual clicker wrenches, impact wrenches and other tightening tools. Additional features include:
- No loud noise or high vibrations.
- A ¾-inch drive.
- A minimum torque of 150 foot-pounds and a maximum of 700 foot-pounds.
- Built-in data recording.
- The ability to set the desired torque output on the display and pull the trigger to get precise, repeatable torque.
- The ability to program the rotation angle for angle bolting.
- Automatic release for fast movement from nut to nut.
- The ability to be connected to a PC or tablet to export the recorded data into an Excel-friendly format for reporting, storage or additional analysis.
- A weight of 8 pounds (with battery).
- Suitable for bolts 1/2-inch to 1-1/8-inch in diameter.
For more information, visit www.hytorc.com/liongun.