Suhner (Rome, GA) now offers an innovative grinding, milling and polishing system, the SUNmic 60. The SUNmic 60 has an intelligent control unit with touch panel that can accept a range of micro motors and tool hand pieces depending on the application. The control part has modern features, such as touchscreen operation on a glass display, the option to save settings and a rotation speed regulator with tangible resistance. Features include:
- A rotation speed regulator with tangible resistance
- Two sockets for hand pieces with the new BL/DC motors and one for conventional motors with carbon brushes.
- Separate, nonvolatile rotation speed memory for each connection.
- Wide, continuous range of rotation speeds of 1,000 to 60,000 rpm.
- Low-vibration running and noiseless operation.
- High concentricity of 0.01 mm.
- Manual and automatic workpiece clamping under high forces.
- Overload protection, dust and spray water protection.
For more information, visit www.suhner.com.