The versatile, durable REED Pump Stick with cordless power from Reed Manufacturing (Erie, PA) provides a portable, jobsite friendly way to remove water. Applications for the battery operated liquid transfer pump are numerous. Specifically:
- Use with the operator's own 18V-20V battery by replacing the Battery Adapter Plate with one designed for common, slide style batteries.
- A hard shell, aluminum main body shaft outlasts the competition.
- For safety, the on/off switch is sealed and water-resistant.
- To protect the impeller, choose from multiple screens, strainers and filters to suit the application.
- The REED Pump Stick ships with a 2 foot hose, but add extra length with the 4 foot and 7 foot hose extensions plus the hose coupling.
- A long, slim design allows operator to place the pump deep into small cavities, and the pump lifts water up to 12 feet.
- The comfort grip handle at the top brings the pump to 4 feet for operational ease. Universally useful, the battery operated Pump Stick is a must-have for contractors and maintenance departments.
Reed is currently offering a contest for Pump stick users:
Submit a photo or video of you using the Pump Stick™ with water, either directly to our Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram pages or by tagging Reed and using the hashtag #PumpedUpWithReed. You can also send in a photo or video file to firstname.lastname@example.org. The person with the most shares/likes per social platform will win a REED baseball cap! Three prizes, one per platform. And, one Grand Prize winner in the REED Choice category, as chosen by a REED judges' panel, will win an accessories package for the Pump Stick, valued over $150 USD.
Submissions accepted through August 31th, 2019.