To promote higher visibility and a safer job site, Pelican Products, Inc. (Torrance, CA) has introduced the Pelican 9600 LED Modular Light. With an optimized, elliptical beam pattern, the 9600 LED Modular Light can cover work areas to a recommended health and safety executive output of up to 430 yards when deployed in a linked linear light series. Versatile and built for any environment, side and end mount bracket attachment points allow the 9600 LED Modular Light to mount on fences, hang overhead, or extend up to 10 feet and stand on its own with the optional detachable pole and steel base. In true Pelican fashion, these lights can survive rough terrain and accidental drops, as the Pelican 9600 LED Modular Light is designed with tough polycarbonate recessed lenses and internal shock supports. Drop tested 10-feet above concrete, the units are proven to handle harsh work environments. Key features include:
- The ability to connect multiple light heads from one power source.
- 3,000 lumens, 14 LEDs per light head.
- An extendable stand system – up to 10 feet.
- Stackable/ Adjustable / tilting light management.
- Optimized elliptical LED optic to reduce ‘dark spots.’
- Light bar shock absorbers for impact protection.
- Available pole, base, cable accessories.