The Tolomatic (Hamel, MN) ACSI integrated servo/motor/controller is now available with PROFINET Industrial Ethernet protocol, allowing engineers to design electric actuator solutions for single-axis applications. The integrated package is suitable for replacing pneumatic cylinders and automating any simple axis of motion with Siemens or other PROFINET enabled PLCs. Additional features include:
- Built-in configurations for Tolomatic electric actuators.
- The ability to automatically configure the motor, actuator, safety limits and other settings inside the controller.
- EtherNet/IP and Modbus-TCP options.
- Certified by PI North America (PROFINET governing organization) to PROFINET v2.33 standards.
- The ability to be implemented on RT (Real Time) networks as an I/O device.
- Availability in NEMA 23 and 34.
- Peak torques up to 1.35 N-m (12 in-lbs).
- M12 connectors.
- An IP65 rating.
- Dual Ethernet ports with LED indicators for troubleshooting.
- A USB microprogramming port.
- 24 VDC digital I/O (4 in/2 out) and 0-10 VDC/4-20ma analog I/O (1 in/1 out) for distributed sensors and logic.
For more information, visit ; or call 800-328-2174.