Siemens Industry (Madison, WI) introduces the Sinamics G110M (view video), a motor-integrated drive for Simogear gear motors, offering flexible control, integrated safety, simple installation, and a space-saving design. Features include:
- Up to IP66 protection.
- Applicability in material handling, including conveyors, warehousing, logistics, plus numerous industrial applications in the automotive, appliance and test stand industries.
- The ability for designers and system builders to integrate gear motors into a variety of control architectures.
- Plug connections for onboard I/O.
- Optional power connectors.
- A pre-configured system.
- Simple yet comprehensive onboard diagnostic features.
- Options such as internal braking resistors and motor brakes and integrated features such as “Quick Stop” and the limit switch function make this system ideal for conveyor applications.
- Integral USS/Modbus RTU, Profibus and Profinet / EtherNet/IP communication profiles.
- Integrated safety functions, such as “Safe Torque Off” (STO), which can be activated via a fail-safe input or via Profisafe, without needing additional safety monitoring components.
For more information, visit http://www.industry.usa.siemens.com/.