Norstat Inc. (Rockaway, NJ) announced the AD SRM, a Type 4 Safety Interface with integrated muting function for light curtain applications that require muting sensors.
The AD SRM by ReeR Safety is an interface module for OSSD output devices including:
- Light curtains
- Safety switches
- Laser scanners
Each interface has two inputs for muting sensors and utilizes guided contact safety relays. They also have EDM feedback input for extra external contactors monitoring and a start/restart interlock as well as a selectable muting time-out and muting enable input.
- Two NO safety relay outputs
- Two muting inputs at 24VDC-PNP or relay-dark on
- Muting time-out selectable from 30 sec. to infinite
- Muting logic - L logic with two sensors-crossed beams
- Signaling via LED indicators for power, light curtain status, muting status, override status and fault diagnosis
- Operational in temperature ranges of -30°C to +55°C