Uyemura (Ontario, CA) takes silver protection to the next level, with an inorganic anti-tarnish that withstands high heat and high voltages without compromise of contact resistance, resistivity or solderability. Silver parts, particularly automotive electronic components, are protected from tarnishing or discoloration by a thin, transparent layer. Additionally:
- Topseal 693 is proven on connectors used in charging systems, large buses, and similar applications.
- It is a high speed process that can be applied using rack or barrel systems.
- Topseal 693 doesn’t require electrolytic enhancement.
- Topseal 693 is an aqueous product that is free of CFCs, CHCs, HCs and chromium.
- It is thiol-free, non-foaming and exceptionally stable. 691 also reduces friction coefficient for sliding and plug-in contacts.