Manual push stackers from Presto Lifts (Norton, MA) are ideal for a wide variety of light industrial, warehousing, and retail back-room applications. They can be configured with manual or powered lift. According to the company, M-Series units have either a foot or hand actuated pump to raise and lower loads with no electrical power. B-Series models utilize onboard battery power for lifting and lowering. Additionally:
- Both styles are lightweight, compact, highly maneuverable and simple to operate.
- Proven chain over hydraulic design moves loads smoothly up and down.
- Customers have the option of specifying adjustable, solid steel forks for use with pallets or skids or a flat steel platform for use with single boxes or other individual items like dies, molds, etc.
- M-Series manual lift models are available in 1,000 or 2,000 pound capacities with up to an 18” load center and lifting heights up to 76”.
- B-Series powered lift units can be specified with 1,000, 1,500 or 2,000 pound capacities at a 15” load center with lifting heights up to 78”.
- All units are equipped with a foot-operated floor lock, a safety shield on the mast and high-impact, floor saving phenolic wheels and casters.