The PowerStak family of high performance, fully powered stackers from Presto ECOA (Norton, MA) offer performance advantages over manual stackers and cost savings versus forklift trucks. Because they feature both powered lift and powered drive, operation is nearly effortless for any operator regardless of their size or physical strength. Compact design, low overall weight and quiet operation allow them to fit nicely into a wide variety of work environments including warehouses, loading docks, manufacturing and assembly work cells, retail sales floors and more. Features include:
- An ergonomically designed control handle that puts all functions including lift, lower, forward and reverse within easy reach for operator comfort and convenience.
- Redundant design, allowing all controls to be accessed by the operator’s right or left hand. An instrument control panel features a key switch, emergency e-stop, battery status indicator and hour meter.
- For operator safety, an auto-reversing belly switch protects operators from potential injury when walking the unit backwards, while an automatic brake halts travel when the drive/steering handle is released.
- A Turtle Speed switch, reducing drive speed by 50% to give operators more precise control when working in high traffic areas, tight quarters, or accessing items in racks.
- Base and straddle legs fabricated from solid steel, providing additional rigidity and eliminating deflection, even under maximum load.
PowerStak Stackers are available in multiple configurations including fork-over for use with open bottom pallets, straddle for use with any style pallet including closed bottom, and counterbalanced for loading and unloading trucks or for use where straddle legs would cause interference use. Available capacities range from 1,000 – 3,000 pounds with lifting heights up to 150”.