PT Series Container Tilters from Presto ECOA (Norton, MA) tilt containers up to 85˚ to allow workers to access contents without bending into the container. As containers tilt up, items, even those at the bottom, end up at a comfortable position for easy retrieval. These portable, battery powered container tilters go anywhere they are needed making them ideal for applications that require sharing between multiple users or work cells, or where workers need to pick up and return containers to and from staging areas. They work with a variety of containers including wire baskets, plastic totes and gaylords. The PT Series Container Tilters feature the following benefits:
- Power is provided by a 12V maintenance-free, leak-proof battery with internal charger.
- Optional 115V AC or air motors are available.
- Tilt is controlled by a pushbutton pendant that allows operators to tilt the load to any angle between 0˚ and 85˚.
- The unit’s push handle lowers when not in use, further improving access to container contents.
- A foot operated floor lock keeps the tilter securely in position as items are being accessed.
- Non-Straddle (PT Series) units work with most standard containers or choose a Straddle (PTS Series) unit for use with containers that have reinforcing leg bars. Both configurations are equipped with 40 inch long forks.
- 2,000 or 4,000 lb. capacities are available.