Toyota Material Handling, U.S.A., Inc. (TMHU; Columbus, IN) has launched a new line of high-quality scissor lifts manufactured by AICHI, a subsidiary of Toyota Industries Corporation since 2003. Toyota AICHI dealers in the U.S. and Canada now offer five new scissor lifts with 19- to 32-foot platform heights and 30- to 46-inch platform widths. Toyota’s new AICHI scissor lift models feature:
- Toyota’s exclusive AC motor drive system for lower maintenance costs and more than twice the operating time of a hydraulic drive system.
- 220 Amp Hour batteries for extended operating hours and greater efficiency and productivity.
- Reduced weight for increased maximum speeds.
- A lowered height 19-foot model to fit through a standard doorway.
- New three-stage scissor links for easier entry and exit on a lowered platform.
- A longer wheelbase and lowered center of gravity for improved stability.
- A full range of standard equipment and options, including an all-new industry-leading joystick.
The new models are available to order now from Toyota AICHI dealers all across North America.