A new microbe-based parts cleaning system from Oil Eater (Skokie, IL) makes the process of washing parts less expensive, safer for employees and kinder to the earth than solvent cleaners. Bioremediation is the use of microscopic living organisms to break down oil, grease and other hydrocarbon based contaminants. Oil Eater’s Bioremediating Parts Washer System is self-cleaning, non-hazardous to the user and environment. It is the natural solution for parts washing. Features include the following:
- The fluid’s oxygenation allows an accelerated biodegradation.
- 8 gallon soaking area with overflow hole.
- Adjustable flow spigot.
- Working area has rounded corners to eliminate dirt deposits.
- Easy to use control box with Boost mode and Eco mode settings.
- Fluid level indicator and easy drain system.
- Washable and reusable stainless filter and filter cartridge.