CNC Broach Tool LLC (Laguna Beach, CA) has created a Broach G-Code Generator which can reduce the user’s programming time from hours down to minutes. Programming a broaching cycle for a CNC Lathe or Mill is now as easy as entering 7-10 inputs and pressing a button. The web application will export up to 2000 lines of g-code program which the user can then copy and paste into their CNC program.
To use The CNC Broach Tool Program Generator:
- Choose your machine type: Lathe or Mill.
- Select the type of program you want to export: Long format or Sub Program.
- Select which tool you'd like to use.
- Enter the Bore Diameter, Keyway Width, Radial Depth, Z axis start & end points, Depth of Cut, & IPM.
- For milling machines enter the feed axis and feed direction.
- Accept the Terms & Conditions.
- Copy the code (Ctrl C) and paste (Ctrl P) it into your program.