FLIR Systems (Wilsonville, OR) recently launched five new thermal imaging cameras at the 2017 Consumer Electronics Show (CES). All five feature the FLIR Lepton thermal microcamera core and FLIR’s patented multispectral dynamic imaging technology, which dynamically embosses high-fidelity, visible-light details onto the thermal imagery.
- The third generation FLIR ONE provides an introductory-level thermal camera that attaches to iOS or Android devices. Featuring the new OneFit adjustable-height connector and USB-C version for Android, it attaches to smartphones without needing to remove your phone case.
- The FLIR ONE Pro features a more rugged design, an adjustable-height connector, and a more powerful set of imaging features for the job site. It features MSX and VividIR advanced image processing, multiple spot temperature meters and one-touch reporting capabilities. It can be fully integrated with the FLIR Tools app for in-depth data analysis.
- The FLIR Duo Camera can be attached to a drone and utilizes a Lepton thermal microcamera core, a high-definition (HD) 1080p visible camera, and FLIR’s patented MSX technology. The FLIR Duo offers versatile onboard recording to a micro SD card and real-time remote control camera functions. It can be mounted to any airframe capable of holding most action cameras. Operators can switch between the FLIR Duo’s thermal and visible cameras in-flight or view both in a picture-in-picture mode.
- The FLIR Duo R adds temperature measurement capabilities for commercial applications.
- The FLIR C3 Thermal Camera is a ruggedized, pocket-portable unit for those needing a more powerful diagnostic tool to pinpoint hidden electrical, energy efficiency or moisture issues. Features include a bright 3” touchscreen, Wi-Fi connectivity, higher thermal sensitivity and measurement capabilities, as well as picture-in-picture functionality.