Orlaco (Jasper,GA) recently launched a new generation of CFMC and CPH cameras with the latest AMOS chip technology and an enhanced housing to ensure optimum performance — as good visibility from and in between the forks is essential in order to work safely, efficiently and comfortably. Features include:
- A new high-resolution chip that quickly adjusts the image quality on the monitor if the surroundings change from dark to light and vice versa.
- Light sensitivity of 0.05 lux.
- A special coating on the lens, which prevents light reflections in the image.
- A new housing (CFMC) fits into the existing systems — the drilled holes and dimensions are identical to previous models.
- A raised housing height around the lens (1 mm), which has created an ideal position for the lens, ensuring that the corners of the housing won’t appear in the image.
For more information, visit www.orlaco.com or call 706-301-9227.