Emerson (St. Louis, MO) announced the Areamaster Generation 2 LED industrial floodlights from Appleton will save companies upwards of 75% on energy costs, while virtually eliminating maintenance burdens and improving worker productivity by providing uniform, high-quality light.
This next generation luminaire comes in a wide selection of beam patterns, color temperatures and lumen outputs ranging from 9,000 to 38,000 lumens, allowing companies to cost-efficiently retrofit existing HID floods from 250W to 1500W. It uses the same slip fitters and pole brackets as older Appleton HID floodlights so retrofits cost less and require fewer labor hours.
Reduced maintenance features include:
- Gasketed front wiring compartment
- Up to 10kV surge suppression for installations in Category C high-risk areas
- High-temperature silicone gaskets that prevent water ingress and corrosion
- Patented thermal design that ensures cool operation for a long, maintenance-free life
- Operational "on" time exceeding 60,000 hours
Customized lighting solutions feature:
- Cooler 5000K or warmer 3000K color temperatures
- Secondary optic options for NEMA 7x7, NEMA 7x6 (HID like)
- NEMA 5x5 light distribution patterns
Optic assemblies are fully gasketed to ensure board-level protection against dust and water ingress. There are also an assortment of mounting options, safety cables, guards and visors, along with replaceable drivers and lens covers. All lumen outputs are available for 120-277VAC or 347-480VAC.
- Copperfree aluminum diecast housing with architectural bronze polyester powder coat finish
- Certified for Class I Division 2 and Class II hazardous locations
- Rated for use in NEC/CEC installations
- High-temperature silicon gaskets
- Stainless steel bolts