Coxreels (Tempe, AZ) has announced the new addition to its safety line: High-Visibility Safety Hose Reels. When not in use, a hose and cable is safely retracted on a reel, but when in use the hose can become a hazard. With the addition of high visibility hose to your hose reel, awareness and visibility are increased to create the safest environment possible.
- Featured on P, SH, and T series, Hi-Vis hose is hybrid bright yellow hose with a white glossy stripe available in ⅜” and ½”.
- Hybrid hoses (PVC + Rubber blend) offer similar performance to rubber with the weight of PVC, combining positive features of both hose types.
- They have increased hose flexibility and better low temperature behavior while maintaining strength and toughness.
- With enhanced kink resistance and reduced coil memory, they lay flat for a reduced trip hazard potential.
- Hybrid hoses also feature a less sticky jacket surface than PVC for better stacking performance and an improved non-marring quality.
- With a working pressure of 300PSI, this hose is perfect to be used in applications involving air and water.