KNIPEX Tools (Buffalo Grove, IL) has introduced its TwinGrip Pliers (82 01 200), the industry’s only slip joint pliers with a five-adjustment push-button. Specifically:
- The TwinGrip features both front and side gripping areas.
- The unique front gripping area is ideal for gripping stripped screws and bolts.
- The jaws of the side gripping area feature opposing teeth that allow the TwinGrip to grip round, square and hex materials with maximum force.
- With five adjustment positions, the TwinGrip offers a gripping capacity for diameters and widths across the flats from 5/32" to 7/8" with just the push of a button.
- The TwinGrip easily grabs flat objects with its three-point contact system.
The TwinGrip’s slim head design allows the pliers to work in confined, hard-to-reach spaces. Other features include a durable box joint design for great stability and a pinch guard to prevent an operator’s fingers from being pinched. The TwinGrip’s gripping surfaces have special hardened teeth (approx. 61 HRC) and the tool is made of superior high-grade chrome vanadium steel. In addition to non-slip plastic coating, the TwinGrip is available with multi-component grips (82 02 200).