Campbell, a premier brand of chain and fittings from Apex Tool Group (Sparks, MD), has announced its new Swivel Hoist Hooks. The new hooks feature a heavy-duty latch and spring assembly and other improvements. The new latch and spring assembly is designed for exceptional durability. Features include:
- A heavy-gauge, high-strength steel latch with reinforcing rib, providing ultimate rigidity and bending resistance.
- A yellow chromate finish for corrosion resistance.
- A double-strength spring, ensuring the latch is held against the hook to securely retain slings and other components. For added durability, the hooks are designed with dual forged support bosses, providing lateral support for precise latch/hook alignment and engagement.
- A 5:1 design factor, meaning the new Swivel Hoist Hooks meet or exceed the requirements of ASME B30.10.
- A working load limit range from 3/4 ton to 22 tons, with hooks available in carbon steel (blue) or alloy steel (orange).