Parker Boiler (Los Angeles, CA) introduces the new 100 series-WW (Low NOx) water wall design 9.6 HP, 150 PSI Steam Boiler. Specifically:
- Standard Heavy Duty 1” tubes are used with a 0.12” wall thickness.
- The tubes are bent around the flame creating a water wall furnace.
- A large ½” thick seamless horizontal steam drum is used for a steady water line and clean dry steam production.
- The footprint is similar to a vertical tubeless boiler.
- The sealed combustion design raises efficiency with lower excess air and minimizes heat loss to the room.
- A low NOx metal fiber burner is standard for 20ppm and pre-certified to AQMD 1146.2.
- Units will be available from 9.6 HP to 24 HP.