No. 942 is a 350°F (177°C), special walk-in oven from Grieve (Round Lake, IL), currently used for curing epoxy at the customer’s facility. Specifically:
- Workspace dimensions of this oven measure 84” W x 144” D x 108” H.
- 400,000 BTU/hour are installed in a modulating natural gas burner, while a 12,000 CFM total are provided by two (2) 5-HP recirculating blowers providing combination airflow to the workload.
- This Grieve oven features 4” insulated walls, aluminized steel interior and exterior and three (3) independent doors for access to workspace on front with standard double doors on rear.
- Additional features include 2” insulated floor with three (3) pairs of truck wheel guide tracks. The oven is raised above factory floor level on 6” I-beams.
- The oven features all safety equipment required by IRI, FM and National Fire Protection Association Standard 86 for gas heated equipment, including a 325 CFM, 1/3-HP powered forced exhauster.
- Controls on the No. 942 include a digital programming temperature controller and 10” diameter circular chart recorder.