The Multi-Unit Touchscreen Controller from Dynapower (South Burlington, VT) can control up to ten Dynapower SCR rectifier or SMPS units. Features include:
- User friendly recipe creation. Create and store custom recipes to suit any process, saving both time and labor. Recipe steps include ramp, dwell, pulse, amp-hour and cycle functions. Review and download for record keeping and audit compliance.
- Easy retrofitting. The Multi-Unit Touchscreen Controller can be easily retrofitted to existing Dynapower SCR rectifiers and SMPS units or integrated into new units.
- Data collection. Unbeatable consistency and data collection ensures your process is completed the same way every time and properly logged for reporting.
- Intuitive display. With a graphic user display and touchscreen controls, view and interact with any status indications, controller setup and special operating modes, faster than ever before.
- Flexibility. The touchscreen comes built into a standard remote console allowing for flexible controller placement. Custom control placement options are available on request.
- Reliability. With the remote console's NEMA 4X rating, the touchscreen is built to last.