The No. 1020 from Grieve (Round Lake, IL) is a 500°F (260°C) vertical airflow cabinet oven currently used for pass-thru heat processing with a conveyor system. Features include:
- Workspace dimensions of 44” (W) x 24” (D) x 24” (H).
- 10 KW installed in Incoloy sheathed tubular heating elements.
- A 1,000 CFM, 1-HP recirculating blower that provides vertical downward airflow to the workload.
- 4” insulated walls.
- An aluminized steel exterior.
- Type 304, 2B finish stainless steel interior and penetration in the sidewalls.
- A digital indicating temperature controller.
- A manual reset excess temperature controller with separate contactors.
- A recirculating blower airflow safety switch.
For more information, visit www.grievecorp.com; or call 847-546-8225.